Terrific opportunity to move your career to the next level! Our client is seeking a Senior Structural Engineer / Branch Manager in Charlotte, NC. You are a PE or SE with a broad range of building design experience and leadership skills.
- Perform hand calculations based on engineering principles and building code requirements.
- Utilize a variety of engineering software packages in computer aided design.
- Be responsible for the production of project documents for client submissions.
- Attended on site project meetings and inspections for projects during construction.
- Prepare formal written reports for clients summarizing on site observations.
- Interact with clients on continual basis during the project design.
- Be able to lead and mentor younger engineers as part of a project team.
- M.S. in Civil Engineering, structural emphasis.
- PE or SE certification
- 10+ years' experience
- Relevant experience with building materials including structural steel, mild concrete, post-tensioned concrete wood, and masonry
- Familiar with computer analysis packages including: Bentley Suite (RAM), Computers & Structures Suite (ETABS)
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, detail oriented, organized, and able to multi-task.
- Must be authorized to work in the US