Here is our 8-step process
1. Schedule a brief intake meeting to discuss to understand your company’s mission and values and understand the role and responsibilities and the significance that this role plays in achieving the overall goals of your organization.
2. Conduct talent mapping to fully appreciate the talent market and the type of skills available in the market.
3. Crafts the message for the job advert ad and posts it on reputed platforms such as Indeed and LinkedIn to attract the right talent.
4. Identifies a diverse talent pool by sourcing and screening potential candidates.
5. Presents a shortlist of qualified candidates from the applicant pool that best meet the required and desired criteria.
6. Supports hiring manager during the interview stage by developing interview questions and recommendation on the offer process.
7. Prepares, or reviews, the offer of employment letter to ensure it is compliant with current employment legislation.
8. Follows up with your organization and the new hire to determine the level of employee engagement.